The red rose whispers of passion,
And the white rose breathes of love;
O, the red rose is a falcon,
And the white rose is a dove.
– John Boyle O’Reilly
The blush of my roses has increased with the bloom of spring season. When I wake up in a cool morning and see their cute, cheeky petals, my heart blows with the mesmerizing breeze. They cost nothing but give priceless happiness.
For a happy life, you may consider having a Rolls Rice, but for a content life, I would love to see my rose (plants) rise. While taking a morning walk or having an evening fiesta at the lawn, the charm of my roses always fills my soul with content.
D.I.Y Candle Arrangement
Are you planning for a candle light dinner? Why not you opt for roses for decoration on your table. You don’t need a specific candle stand. Make a D.I.Y candle arrangement for the dinner.
- Just take a crystal bowl.
- Pour in some water and put some candles, ice cubes and some roses.
- Voila! You get wonderful decor without spending a penny.
DIY Rose Bouquet
“The fragrance always stays in the hands that give roses.” – George Willium Curtis
You forgot to buy a gift for your spouse or out of budget? Here is a D.I.Y rose bouquet tutorial:
- Pluck some fresh red rose bunches
- Wrap and ribbon them in a bouquet.
- Sprinkle them with lovely glitter.
- Now see the twinkling stars in the eyes of your loved one while receiving
The world is a rose. Smell it and pass it to your friends. – A Persian Proverb
D.I.Y Glow Spray
Feeling dull and dry as aftershocks of winter? Make a rose glow spray.
- Boil 1 liter water.
- Now add 250 gm rose petals to the boiling water and simmer on low heat for 1/2 hour.
- Store this water to a spray bottle and refrigerate.
- Spray this water all over your face and neck 2 – 3 times a day to see the blooming rose glow on your face.